First Response is a licensed HVAC company with more than 24 years of experience handling HVAC installation and replacement in Yorba Linda and Orange County. We offer top-quality, energy-efficient heating and air conditioning systems from the best brands in the industry and expert installations for optimal comfort in every season of the year.
HVAC Installation & Replacement
If your heating or cooling system is past its expected lifespan, breaking down often, not providing reliable climate control, or your energy costs are rising, it is probably time for an upgrade. Replacing outdated, inefficient HVAC equipment offers significant advantages for home comfort and energy efficiency.
If this is the year for a new heating or air conditioning system, call (714) 242-8422 to request a free estimate.
Replacing your equipment allows you to enjoy:
- More precise cooling and heating – Old air conditioning systems and heaters often cause widely fluctuating temperatures or hot and cold spots throughout the house. Advances in technology have led to more precise heating and cooling to help you enjoy improved comfort.
- Savings on energy costs – The energy efficiency ratings of newer heating and cooling systems is much better than systems manufactured just a decade ago. An upgrade will result in better energy efficiency and lower energy costs.
- Quieter performance – Is your old heater or air conditioner making loud noises? New systems offer quieter operation for a less noisy home.
- Better air quality – New air conditioning systems do a better job of controlling temperatures and humidity levels. A brand-new system can help improve your indoor air quality.
- Warranty coverage – Your old equipment is likely out of warranty if it is near or past its expected lifespan. Upgrading to a new system provides warranty coverage for your peace of mind.
If your heating or air conditioning system is outdated, inefficient, or not working right, your NATE-certified local technicians can inspect the equipment to help you determine if it’s time for a new unit.
How Do You Know When It’s Time to Replace Your AC?
Several signs can indicate it's time to replace your air conditioning system. Here are some common indicators to look out for:
- Age: Consider the age of your AC unit. Most air conditioners last 10-15 years.
- Frequent breakdowns: Consider replacing your AC if frequent repairs cost as much as a new unit.
- Rising energy bills: Notice significant and unexplained increases in cooling costs.
- Uneven cooling or inadequate performance: AC struggles to maintain consistent temperatures.
- Excessive noise: Unusual or excessive noise coming from the AC unit.
- Refrigerant leaks: Leaks can lead to inefficient cooling and costly repairs.
Comprehensive Residential & Commercial Services
Excellent Customer Service & Communication
Skilled in Navigating Complex Projects
Family Owned & Operated
Whether you need a heating system, air conditioner, or both, there is a wide array of options for central air conditioning systems, gas and electric heating systems, and heat pumps. When the time comes for an upgrade, your technician can walk you through the options and answer your questions.
A wide range of options is available from top brands, such as:
- American Standard
A NATE-certified HVAC technician is trained in all aspects of Yorba Linda HVAC installation and replacement. You can rest assured that your heater, air conditioning system, or heat pump will be installed to the manufacturer's exact specifications, excellent quality craftsmanship, and all local codes.
$0 Initial Residential Service CallMention this coupon to get your first residential service for $0 (regularly $85) with a qualifying repair.
When you are ready for new HVAC equipment, we offer free estimates for HVAC installation and replacement in Yorba Linda. For your convenience, payment plans are available for new equipment installation.
Absolute Life Saver!
"Highly recommended and I will keep their number on speed dial for all my maintenance needs!"- Lisa R.
Professional and Efficient
"We needed emergency service and the staff accommodated quickly!"- Laurel V.
"Ivan was an excellent representative of the company. He was friendly, and knowledgeable and educated us on how to keep the AC unit clean."- Eddie M.
Will Definitely Use Again!
"The work was first class and the premises were left clean. Highest marks!"- Eric B.
On Time and Professional!
"I was so happy that they were able to come out so quickly during the heat wave and holiday weekend!!!"- Lisa T.